We are so grateful to all the people who have supported us through both their print articles, online reviews and personal websites. Without your support, the word would not have gotten out - the buzz would not have built so rapidly. And so we thank you... one and all. Below we offer you a sampling of their comments, so you can feel the excitement of the Amsterdam Falafelshop experience!
Check out some of the great poetry that has been written by our incredibly creative DC customers! Check out the poetry and songs!
Videos of the Falafelshop!
- NBC DC Foodies Show
- One and a Half
- The Wandering Foodie Review
- How to make a falafel
- NBC - The Flavortones do Amsterdam Falafelshop
- Amsterdam Falafelshop Accepts the Euro
- Washington DC - The Falafelshop is Part of the Landscape
- Video of the DC Vegetarian Festival on NBC4
- On the Go with Glo
- Falafel Professor
Online press and personal blogs
- Trip Advisor
- ZAGAT BUZZ 8-18-2011 - 10 Best Cheap Eats in DC!
- Chef Kyle Bailey gets Late Night Falafel with a side of Dre
- Better than Ramen
- The Diamondback
- Foodie Heaven DC
- The Examiner - DC Food Star Loves Amsterdam Falafelshop
- TriViews.com - 2011 Review
- Stay.com - 2011
- Unbreaded - May 2009 - Sandwich Review
- Destination for Leisure
- Eating All The Day
- HealthCare for All NOW!
- The Dream Meal
- Suburban Sweatheart
- Eat.Wasabigelatine - Customer Review
- Channel 9 WUSA A List - Best Vegetarian
- The Kitchenette - Now that's falafel!
- Happy Cow - Compassionate Eating Guide
- Food Wanderlust
- Geek Entertainment
- Lyon Place Apartments Blog
- A Cosy Handful at Amsterdam Falafelshop
- Happy Cow – Amsterdam Falafelshop: top rated vegetarian restaurants in the world!
Amsterdam Falafelshop accepts Euro!
- Washington Post - A Taste for Continental Currency
- DCist - Amsterdam Falafelshop Now Accepts Euros
- Het Parool, Amsterdam Financial News
- Wall Street Journal
- Australia Broadcasting Corporation
- Fox Channel 5
- WTOP News Radio
Dec 2011 Weekend Section: 40 Top Dishes...” download PDF or view full story
July 2010 Going Our Gurus: “I’d rather go here than anywhere...” view review
Mar 2008 A Taste for Continental Currency” view review
Aug 2005 Metro: Adams Morgan Acquires Late-Night Jones... view article
Dec 2004 Editor's pick: Tom's Sietsema's Bites to Remember view article
2010 Best Buy, Best Middle Eastern
2011 Best Buy, Best Sandwich, Best Middle Eastern and a 26 Food Rating!
read full story
read full story